Thursday, December 20, 2012

Currently...


Watching: My inbox creeping to 1000, and my meetings creeping into my lunch lol

Thinking About: How to make my life less stressful, continuing to make changes that have needed made for a long time, and having the strength to just be who I am without feeling judged.  How much work I have.  Making good choices, sticking to what I think is right, picking my battles and piercings (inside joke).

Loving:  The changes that I am making in my life and watching the positive affect that it has on all aspects of my life.

Excited About:  Continuing to be healthy and happy for the first time in a long time.  And Christmas of course!

Reading: Just finished Bared to You and Reflected in You.  Need something new while I wait for the third one to come out!

Thankful for:  Good friends that come from out of no where and support you in ways that you didn't think they would or could.

No comments:

Post a Comment