Thursday, February 7, 2013

all the things she said...

all the things she said:

don't call me names
don't yell, just talk to me
stay calm
love me for who i am
you can't pick my friends
don't lie to me
please help me
try to understand why i feel this way

like anyone else, i can be difficult, but i only expect that you respect me.  i will only put up with it for so long before i shut down.  i never want to hurt anyone.  i never want to be disrespectful.  i always love people the way that i want to be loved.  and for some it is never enough.

everyone wants to be the dream that someone else is afraid of waking from, but in that, they need to know that they are that important.  after so much time, people grow weary of being taken for granted.  weary from fighting, weary of the efforts only made when their hearts are already broken and it already too late to undo all that has been done.









No comments:

Post a Comment