Sunday, May 5, 2013

just... tired

I am tired in a way that I can't explain, and sad in a way that I cannot overcome right now.  So much moving and changing, so much second guessing.  There are too many people pulling me in the direction that they want me to go, I know they mean well - it's just too much for me right now.  I don't have enough energy to do anything, but shut down.  So it's a bit of a regression.  I am not feeling strong, or world conquering right now.  I am not sure of the path that I am on, or what I want anymore.  It seems like every path that I think is the right one, has more hurdles that the one before.  I have always said that I don't need it to be easy, that I need it to be worth it... but I need something to go my way so I can just catch my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment