Wednesday, May 30, 2012

about

hello all... I am alicia :)


I just turned 30 and I am learning to embrace it.  I am a native to Ohio and love it here.  My toes are always painted, I hate driving and motherhood has to be my greatest accomplishment.  I have a ton of patience, but the attention span of a gnat.  I love Ohio State football and nail polish and I am growing to love cooking a little more.  I have also taken up making stuff from patterns a-la pinterest.

I have a ton of piercings, and I love tattoos (there are more in my future).  I just cut off nearly 15 inches of hair and donated it to Wigs for Kids.

I am married to a super nerd, but I love him for who he is.  He loves animals and has an amazing way with them.  I find that if left unsupervised, he will bring home any animal he comes across.  At times, telling him he cannot have another pet makes me feel a little bad!



Together we have three kids.  Kingston is our child together, and Ky and Tay are my step-daughters. I am ready for another baby... the hubs is not so convinced!


Kingston has brought out the best in me, but he has also taught me that no matter what I expect him to do - he is going to do something else.  He is everything that a boy should be, handsome, loving (most of the time), ornery, grubby and rotten! He will be four next month and I am not sure where the time has gone!


The girls are nine and six and they are sassy and hilarious.  All three of them keep my life colorful!





No comments:

Post a Comment