Monday, September 17, 2012

a little sense of humor

A sense of humor goes a long way to diffuse an uncomfortable situation and to help cope with stress.  I am finding that my ability to make light of what weighs heavy in my heart is helping my sanity.  It was an odd compliment from an unexpected source today.  That compliment reminded me that even when I get to the point of melt-down, that I possess the ability to change direction and lighten it a little.

I am still overwhelmed with all that we have going on right now, but knowing that I have support and a few mechanisms for coping helps.  So does shopping (of course).  So I am going to take advantage of the rare chance for a salaried employee such as myself to earn some extra cash.  That will buy my Sperry's with out guilt - which of course is a double bonus no guilt + shopping = less stress for this mama.  LOL :)


No comments:

Post a Comment