Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hmm...

I have always been a believer in fate, and that people are put into our lives for a reason, be it good or bad.  It is the times when those people make you more confused about the path that you are on and if you should continue it or choose another that makes keeping that faith in fate a challenge.

I am an outspoken introvert of person... An oxymoron in and of itself... I tend follow my heart instead of listen to my head, but I dwell on the decision and over analyze it, sometimes after I have already made a choice. Twice. This is true in all areas of my life. I find it difficult to hurt people that I care about, I always want to see the good in everyone and most of all, I believe in fixing what can be fixed and moving on if it can't.

But lately... I feel that some of me gets a little more lost every time I make a decision that is better for most, and I am not in that majority.  I feel disconnected, and most of all I feel taken for granted and unappreciated.

I feel strongly that everything happens for a reason, but my impetuous side cannot bear the wait for the answer to that reason. It cannot let things come to rest if they are unsettled.

Perhaps my life is too complicated a string of mishaps with the best of intentions. Perhaps I have not completed everything that I should to get to the resolutions I seek. Or maybe I am on the wrong path altogether.

Assuredly, the only thing that is certain is that time will eventually hold my answers. Whether I want to know them or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment