Monday, July 16, 2012

e-files... finally

I decided that even though I stayed home from work today, because I am STILL sick - that the day would be productive... so I set out to scan all of the court docs and every shred of evidence we have from previous filings, current goodies, etc and make copies for all of the parties that need it... attorney, ad-litem, us, computer copy and a back up... I figured it would take me a few hours and then I could dig into some reading, and maybe do a sewing project or two if I felt up to it. HA!!

Not only did I not get it all done, but it took me literally all day just to get all of the filings scanned!  At least we are making progress... right LOL.

At least I made a make shift office in my corner of the couch with the scanner and my laptop while I coughed and sniffled my way through a good portion of the mess...

That is to say - until my OCD kicked in and I realized that I needed to update the physical file for the attorney too.  And that it all needs re-organized. Guess I will have plenty to do... in the afternoons and evenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment