Friday, July 27, 2012

whirlwind...

Stuff is happening fast in our house lately.  The summer is flying by, the puppy is growing and Kingston is ever changing.

It's crazy at work, lots to do and thank God we are prepared for it.  Jerod and I are enjoying all of the good things that are coming our way right now, but we are keeping in mind that the storm is coming.  Sooner than later, because all of the ducks are in a row for us... In a few short weeks, the paperwork will be piling up and things will be set in motion.

While there has been drama lately, I find that I am not even surprised anymore... while I don't appreciate being called the 'C' word in front of my child and my neighbors - the classless mouth that it came out of will need to try a little harder to get under my skin.  I am not a doormat, I am not afraid to tell her to shut her mouth, and most of all, I am just tired of the piece of shit that she is.  I am not afraid to tell her that either.

Mother is a term that should be held in the highest regard.  Her lack of care for the girls kills me.  I take better care of the fish at our house than she does of her own children.  To be a real mom - you have to put the work in.  Buy them clothes, spend time with them, take them for medical care when they need it, have a moral compass... I could go on forever.  Most of all - LOVE THEM. She doesn't deserve them, and hopefully the judge and GAL will agree.

I have taken on so many roles in life and I take each one with a grain.  I love ALL THREE of my children, whether I gave birth to them or not.  I will support my husband forever in his mission to give the girls a better life.  They are part of my heart too.

Here is to the future and all that it holds.  May our stressful road ahead be a short one, with a little rainbow at the end.



1 comment: