Tuesday, July 3, 2012

a little inspiration and a few projects...

I am certain that my husband cringes at the very mention of a project that I have seen on Pinterest... though I am also sure that he has benefited from the recipes that I have found.  So I have a few projects that I want to complete soon.




This is a last name project that was featured on Michael's website

I love this and think that it will looks awesome in my living room :)  I have a long narrow empty space that is dying for some decoration.

I am undecided on what paper I will use for the letter backgrounds :)




This is just the easiest tank-to-bag with tutorial :)  found via pinterest on  http://www.salttree.net/2011/08/diy-tank-top-tote-in-5-minutes.html

It's cute and I love it, end of story!

Oh - and I have about... hmmm... 50 or so tanks...

I think that I can part with a few!





I think this is a cute look with simple steps to complete.  The pin is from http://sweet-verbena.blogspot.com/2011/07/simple-bow-tie-top-tutorial.html

As mentioned above - I have an obsession with tank tops. And pink.





And this awesome looking DIY dress was also a pintrest gem that I found.  Also, I have already purchased the tank and fabric to make this and it is still sitting in the project pile...

This pin is from http://moderndaymoms.com/diy-crafts-diy-dress/

I need to get on it, because this is so cute and I want it to be waiting faithfully on a hanger in my closet.







And another project that I already have the fabric cut for and is sitting in my project pile lol.  small ones for the girls and a large one for me.  So there are three projects in one here!

This is a pattern that I found on pinterest and purchased from i think sew.  I purchased the pattern that had both this smaller version and the larger version that I wanted for myself for $5.50.


No comments:

Post a Comment