Monday, August 13, 2012

Fifty Shades Trilogy - I finally caved.

So I caved and ordered the books about a month ago, and have been too busy to even open them.  This weekend I actually (by the love of my hubs) got to spend the weekend in my sweats and dive in.  I finished all three in less than 48 hours.  I see what all of the fuss is about!  These are great books, and while the actually literary part of these works is not the greatest - I loved the story, and there are plenty of thigh clenching moments that are described in graphic detail too.

Who wouldn't want a man like Grey??

I am already re-reading them because I read them so quickly.  :)  I am not at all ashamed either.

Laters Baby.


BEST QUOTE - 

“Every time you move tomorrow, I want you to be reminded that I’ve been here. Only me. You are mine.


Other favorite quotes...

"Laters, baby"
"We aim to please."
"You. Are. Mine."

and of course

"Stow your twitchy palm" 

No comments:

Post a Comment