Wednesday, August 15, 2012

frustrating!!!

I find it INCREDIBLY frustrating when there is a double standard.

Honestly - I know when I do something that is wrong, but don't you fucking dare tell me that I have to stand and listen to someone bad mouth me and call me names in front of my child and expect me not to say anything about it.  I am honest about my motives and actions.  There is nothing worse than a liar.  I have no reason to lie - for better or worse - I tell the truth.  My mama raised me that way.  Even growing up - I always just fessed up if I did something dumb and they found out.  Less trouble for me in the moment and later.  I never have to worry about what I said - I don't have to remember who I told what version of anything - there is only one version - THE TRUTH.  It's actually a pretty noble concept.


 And you know - It's not like this is the first time that I have been attacked verbally, and I have always kept my mouth shut with this person.  Am I sorry that I stooped to that level for once? Yes - but what I said was what I honestly feel.  It wasn't meant to be an insult - it was truth that spilled out in a heated moment.

I can't take it back - and honestly it is a little cathartic to tell someone what you really think.  Even though I barely scratched the surface on this one.  I am sure that it will get brought up when it counts.  It's rare that I let anyone get the best of me.  I have had enough though for real...

weeee.....


No comments:

Post a Comment