Thursday, August 23, 2012

super grumpy

Super grumpy and I am having such a hard time shaking it.  I know that a lot of it is that I never get a break from stress and drama, but still.  I have an urge to punch random people in the face.  It's sooo not healthy - even though there are a few that probably really do deserve it.

There is not enough ice cream in the world right now, but my Berrytini after curriculum night might have made me feel just a smidge better... Could have been my steak too... or my pretzel bones.  Or the fact that I went on a half date with my spouse and didn't have to catch a cup from being elbowed off the table, cut anyone else's food for them, or eat at the speed of sound so that my child didn't have a public melt down.

The weekend is almost here, and I am going to try to relax, only make one trip to Target (maybe) and clean the carpets.  Lofty goals, I know.  Maybe I will launch into round three of Fifty Shades...  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment