Friday, March 22, 2013

catching my stride

It is amazing how much I accomplish when I feel backed into a corner.  It's even more amazing what a great motivator anger is.  I am not a fan of limbo.  I hate leaving or having things that are hanging in the balance.  Moreover, I don't like creating'what if' experiences because I am too wrapped up to get through all of the things that need to be completed..

It's been a good week for getting back into my stride.  While there have been people that I missed this week, and had hoped to talk to and didn't - there was a good amount of catching up with old friends and rekindling spirits with other friends.

I got all of my work done for the week on time, and that makes me feel so much less stressed out.  I have also made some serious progress in other areas of my life that need planning and order so that I can cope, manage and move forward.

Time moves so quickly, yet it seems like reaching the goals that I have set take far too much time to make a difference


No comments:

Post a Comment