Sunday, June 3, 2012

new ink


So ready for some new ink... 

First up will be a quote on the front of my shoulder/left side of my chest. The shape and placement of the pic below will be the same.  Still deciding on the quote that I want...

Inspiration:


Possible quotes: 

what lies behind us and what lies before us
are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

whatever our souls are made of
his and mine are the same

things that matter most must never be
at the mercy of things that matter least



For my feet
the thick outline star, same placement, both feet




Possible wrist tattoos
she flies with her own wings

infinite love


LOVE anchor tattoos
not yet sure of the placement... perhaps inner lower ankle as pictured or rib cage






Back Tattoos 
koi for the upper left of my back, cherry blossoms on the lower right, no kanji.  I already have a few tattoos on my back :)




Possible for the other side chest/ front of shoulder








No comments:

Post a Comment