Wednesday, June 13, 2012

vacation fever

Well... staycation fever...  One more work day (after today).  So excited.  Jerod and I are taking time off together for once, and we are still taking Kingston to school and are not asking for the girls for a week of our extended parenting time.  It will be just us, and the pets.  We hope to accomplish getting Ripley acclimated to life at our house, and then just get out and do things together.  Lunch, movies, and going to the gym everyday.

I am really looking forward to it.  I also hope to get all of my sewing projects done.  They are building up!  I have three purses to sew (already cut and ready for stitching), a dress, a make up bag, a dog bed and now a Hulk blanket for Kingston, who patiently accompanied me to the fabric store after being at Children's after his 'boo-boo' yesterday.

Kingston was very excited to tell the guy cutting the fabric that mommy was making a bed for Ripley.  I am not sure that the 17 year old employee really appreciated how excited a four year old can be about a new puppy coming home. Though, I am pretty sure that my four year old had more self-awareness than this kid.

Let the two days go quickly, so that we can pick up Ripley, and then the following week needs to creep by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment