Monday, November 5, 2012

word vomit

So I cried today, twice - and really hard too.  And you know I feel so much better.  That panicky anxious shakiness that I have dealt with for the last few weeks is gone for the moment. 

I also word vomited on a few people these last few weeks, fessed up to a lot of things that I didn't want to admit to myself, let alone anyone else... and most of all I remembered that even if I want to tuck certain feelings away, I am going to lose that fight eventually.  While I am sure that this is totally vague to all but two or three (love you ladies BTW), this is a public blog and not a diary :)

 I feel focused and clearer than I have in a while on the path that I want to be on to get back to where I want to be. I am who I am, and it is time that I accepted that for myself, not just have the expectation for everyone else to.  That is part of this 'turning 30' ride that I have been on this year.  Self acceptance and wherewithal to just do what needs to be done, say what needs to be said, regardless of the outcome and just being true to my heart are my new goals.... and going to the gym.  Having a nice ass does wonders for the soul.  Just sayin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment